St. John Ambulance- Year 2012 Annual Carnival State of Penang

Finally the carnival was over n we as the oc dun nid stay back till 5pm every day for preparation dy, yea =D
Me, my brother (Yeoh Keng Yik) and my friend (Tan Kok Yih) was the photographer of tis carnival, but most of the picture below was taken by me, here I say sorry to my assistance photographer cuz I oni pick a few of their photos oni  xD
Hmm….although I felt tat tis year carnival was not as fun as last year’s carnival, but at least everyone had enjoy it, rite? Hahax. I know everyone sure felt very tired after back from carnival, lol.
Not bad not bad, everyone had try their best to organize, support n enjoy tis carnival. This year carnival was become an unforgettable event during my St. John life, thx everyone ya, hahax.
I hope tat the photo below can recall back u all’s sweet memory on tat day, enjoy ya =D
I feel sorry for those I din capture your face during the carnival…..
If u wan let more people to know the photos, pls kindly help me share, thx a lot!! =)
















































































































 








































































































































































































































































































































































































































3 Responses so far.

  1. Cocu's says:

    Nice. quite alot of photo i din realise eh...curi capture..haha

  2. hahax, thx a lot on your support ya!! =D
    if got chance i hope i can do again the photographer =)

  3. Cocu's says:

    sure will... any activity i do.. i call u come to become my photographer...

Leave a Reply